Thursday, April 17, 2008

This too will pass..

I am feeling too low these days.. One after the other everything seems to be going wrong - both at work and at home. I have given up trying to put things "right"or rather what I feel right. I have tried that too long and has now learned its much easier to live when I let things happen and just move along with the flow. Highs and lows keeps happening..I cant anyway change what others perceive as right or wrong.. Its always relative.. Hopefully neither good or bad days are here to stay. This day too should pass..

2 comments:

  1. you will get over it Tanu..Take it easy! Don't stress too much... Problems are "Problems" if you see them as Problems.

    Take care - Anju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ofcourse tough times doesn't stay tough people do :)
    So cheer up dear and nice to catch up with u here..

    ReplyDelete