Monday, October 13, 2008

The Royal tag of Four

Was feeling too lazy today to work. So was browsing through my friends blogs and came across this tag in Suneesh's blog. I just picked it up.

4 jobs I’ve had:
Had only one job till now... Joined TI right after my B.Tech and stuck here for more than 7 years now...

4 films I could watch again and again:
Manichitrathazhu
most of the old mohanlal comedies like Naadodikkattu/Pattana Pravesham
aaram thampuran
Suresh gopi's "commissioner" style movies..
Actually I can watch any decent malayalam movies again and again


4 places I’ve lived in:
Elamakkara(my home)
Aluva/Palarivattom(born at Palarivattom.. have spend most of my schools years in these two places)
Trichur(4 years of Engg)
Bangalore(for the past 7 years)

4 TV series I like to watch:
I dont watch TV much and hence no regulars.. Occassionally I watch

1. decent malayalam movies
2. movie based comedy programs
3. news based programs like kannadi, nammal thammil etc
4. tom & jerry shows


4 places that I’ve been on vacation to:
Munnar, Kodaikkanal
Ooty, Ponmudi,
Coorg, Hampi
Singapore, NewYork/WashingtonDC

4 websites I visit everyday:
Gmail
News sites - rediff, malayalamanorama etc
Orkut
symbian/S60 related sites

4 books I’d love to read again and again:
Randaamoozham
Enid Blyton stories ( I still love them..)& Dr Bhondoo (That I think was the first story book I owned..)
Hound of Baskervilles
Vikramaditya kathakal(Vikram-Bethal Stories)

4 favourite dishes:
Dosa & ulliyum mulakum chammandi that my mom makes.
Pineapple pachadi,Koottukari & Aviyal
oottada(thats a variety of ada cooked on the dosa tawa instead of steam cooking)
gobi & aalo parathas

4 places where I’d like to be right now:
My home at Kochi
Paris
Switzerland/Alps
some peaceful place with a book

4 people I’m gonna tag:
Anybody interested? Please feel free to take this tag

1 comment:

  1. lucky to be have only one job.. especially at that time...

    Randamoozham is always so tempting to read again and again .. isn't it.

    An old tag.. but better late than never.. :) and well written too..

    And bring out that college memoirs too.. soon

    ReplyDelete