Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Nothing :)

I had almost forgotten about this blog when Manoj Sir today sent a mail to the groups asking for who all are maintaining a blog.. I dont claim to maintain one though I have one in my name.. When ppl started sending out the links to their blogs, I just found some time to go through some of them..

I saw Dhanush's post on the BITS exam.. I too wrote those exams for 3 semesters.. but I never noticed all that Dhanush noticed there.. there were sometihngs that I noticed.. like ppl drawing margins on answer papers.. I was taken by surprise when I saw that...I had never drawn marging from my SSLC exam onwards...

Anyway, I finally finished my MS in April this year.. But still waiting for the degree certificate....

I am waiting for something else now.. With Gods grace, I will be blessed next March.. Somehow there is always something good to wait for in life and thats what keeps life going on for most of us I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment